News & Updates

Note: Thanks for visiting my blog. My blog provides many paid programs site such as PTC, PTR, PTS, and many other program. Currently I am posting all the trusted sites so that you can choose which one you are interested in and start earning from the sites. :)

Click Here to go back to LeoLing's Home. :)


Paid2YouTube (Paid To View)

Paid2YouTube is a Ptv site. In these day, ptv site start to getting more and more popular and even the system and service are getting fantastic! One of the example will be Paid2YouTube.

Paid2YouTube pay you in 3 ways. First, they paid you for viewing videos as simple as that. Next, they paid you by commenting. Commenting must have quality. They won't paid you by submitting something like "Great video" or "I love this video". Your commenting must be good and not just some kind of junk comments. Lastly, is subscribe to a video. You seldom see commenting and subscribe available, unless you keep check the site through out the day. If you are lucky, you may get a chance to get paid by commenting or subscribe to a video. I think this is all depend on your luck.

One thing I like about Paid2YouTube is that, they have referral system, and not only that, Paid2YouTube also provide renting referrals. I alway love renting referrals service, because it alway help me boost my earning. Of course you need small investment in it, but normally you can earn back your investment within 2 or 3 months and start earning profit. This is all depend on your strategies. But don't worry about the strategies part too much, because you will have an idea for your strategy as time pass by. Because I am one of the example.

Overall I think Paid2YouTube can be one of your great earning income source. Even if you don't wish to invest, I still recommend you to join. Because everyday you can view 10 videos which take you around 5minutes or less to watch all. And you take 10cent multiply by 30. I know is little, but I think is still worth it, because sometime you may lucky and got to comment video or subscribe to a video. If you are plan to rent referrals, that will be better. But remember not all rent referrals will be active. It is depend on your strategies and luck. Alway do some calculation before you make a move if you really want earn maximum profit from the rent referrals service.

Free To Join! If you have any question can send emails to me. No harm trying=)

Click Here To Join And Start Earning By Viewing Ads & Easy Money With Commenting & Subscribe!

*Note: All Websites Recommended Here Are All Tested. No Scam.

Earn $0.05 for signing up
Earn $0.01 per video viewed
Earn $0.10 per comment
Earn $0.35 per subscription
Earn $0.005 per video viewed by (rent)referral
Earn $0.01 per comment by (rent)referral
Earn $0.10 per subscription by (rent)referral

10 comments: